Armorgard ChemBank Hazardous Vaults
Armorgard ChemBank Hazardous Vaults are hazardous vaults for the safe and secure storage of chemicals. Available in two sizes, these vaults are made with thick steel and have multiple safety features such as hydraulic gas arms and an autolatch lid stay.
- Strong storage for chemicals
- Keyed alike deadlocking system
- Fire resistant for up to 30 minutes
- Unique internal and external anti-jemmy system
- Made using 2 and 3mm steel
- Lid opening is assisted by hydraulic gas arms
- Autolatch secures the lid in open position for increased safety
- High and low level ventilation to prevent fume build-up
- Flame arrester gauze
- Fully welded sump that compplies with COSHH regulations, prevents leakages
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to make it a mobile unit
- Can be fixed in position for added security
- Complete with relevant safety signage
- Two sizes available for different applications
- CBC4 comes complete with shelf
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
Please be aware, to accept delivery of this product, you will need the means to unload it safely at the point of delivery. If you require tail lift facilities in order to take delivery, this can be provided at a small additional cost of £20. If a tail lift is required, please make us aware at the point of placing your order.
Click here to view our range of Hazardous Vaults.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeBOX171CB0001||DescriptionW1275 x D665 x H660mm||Weight 86kg||ModelCB2||£559.14 inc VAT
(£465.95 ex VAT)
|CodeBOX171CB0002||DescriptionW1275 x D675 x H1270mm||Weight 150kg||ModelCBC4||£969.54 inc VAT
(£807.95 ex VAT)
|Ext Dims (mm)||Int Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Model|