Armorgard Chemcube Cabinets
Armorgard Chemcube Cabinets for the safe storage of pesticides and other hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
- Safe storage of pesticides, hazardous chemicals
- Not suitable for flammable materials
- Double layer polyurethane construction with blue and yellow finish
- Fitted with two aluminium shelves as standard (CCC3 comes with 1 shelf)
- Can be easily mounted to a wall
- Cut-out section on door for documents
- Plastic won’t be warped by most chemicals that corrode metal
- Ultraviolet protection – won’t fade
- Built-in vent to prevent fume or gas build-up
- Internal bund to store any spills
- Comes with hazardous goods sign
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow 1 to 3 working days for delivery. Please note: charges may apply to outlying areas, please call for a quotation.
Please be aware, to accept delivery of this product, you will need the means to unload it safely at the point of delivery. If you require tail lift facilities in order to take delivery, this can be provided at a small additional cost of £20. If a tail lift is required, please make us aware at the point of placing your order.
View our full range of Chemical Storage Cabinets.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeCAB171CC0001||DescriptionH910 x D440 x W575mm||Weight15kg||ModelCCC1||
(£451.03 ex VAT)
|CodeCAB171CC0002||DescriptionH1310 x D515 x W695mm||Weight27kg||ModelCCC2||
(£766.03 ex VAT)
|CodeCAB171CC0003||DescriptionH1310 x D520 x W1220mm||Weight47kg||ModelCCC3||
(£1,081.03 ex VAT)
|Ext Dims (mm)||Int Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Model|