Armorgard Drumcage keeps hazardous substances secure in a sturdy mesh structure made with powder coated, galvanised steel with a 2.5mm thickness. Manufactured in line with COSHH guidelines and is suitable to store liquids, gases and solids.
- Galvanised Steel mesh frame for ultimate durability and complete ventilation
- Comes with 1 removable shelf with a 120kg safe working load capacity
- Optional second shelf can be purchased
- Grated floor that allows heavy items to be stored
- 290L sump allowing drainage
- Fitted with a hasp and staple to allow the unit to be secured
- Easy construction means that the unit can be dismantled and flat packed
- Fork lift pockets, for easy transportation
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow 1 to 3 working days for delivery. Please note: charges may apply to outlying areas, please call for a quotation.
Please be aware, to accept delivery of this product, you will need the means to unload it safely at the point of delivery. If you require tail lift facilities in order to take delivery, this can be provided at a small additional cost of £20. If a tail lift is required, please make us aware at the point of placing your order.
View our full range of Drum Storage products.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeDRU171DC0001||DescriptionW1215 x D1265 x H2100mm||Weight215kg||ModelDRC4||£1,799.94 inc VAT
(£1,499.95 ex VAT)
|Ext Dims (mm)||Int Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Model|