Chubbsafes Duoguard Grade I Eurograde Safes
The Duoguard Grade I Eurograde Safes from Chubbsafes are tested and certified to European Standard EN1143-1 and have a cash rating of £10,000. Available with a high security key lock or electronic lock, the Duoguard Safes are constructed from revolutionary new lightweight barrier material.
- Recommended Cash Rating of £10,000
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN1143-1
- Approved by ECB.S, AiS and Secured by Design
- Offers 60 minutes fire protection for documents
- Supplied with a high security EN1300 approved class A keylock or class B S&G electronic lock (see "Options" tab for additional locking options)
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality Management System 9001:2000
- New modern design with a contemporary two tone satin finish
- Available in a comprehensive range of product sizes
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. Choose from Kerbside Delivery or Delivery with Boltdown of the safe (first floor, no steps).
Please note in order to conform to the certified standards, any safe weighing less than 1000kg should be base fixed to a solid concrete floor.
Click to see our full range of eurograde safes.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|Ext Dims (mm)||Int Dims (mm)||Volume (litres)||Weight (kg)||Shelves||Fire Rating||Cash Rating|
This product is available with an extended Warranty Plus guarantee. This means that should your Chubbsafes product develop a manufacturing fault within 5 years of delivery, it will either be repaired by a Gunnebo UK Service Engineer, or failing this, will be replaced like for like. Please call us on 01724 281044 for a quotation.