Burton Firesec Deposit Safes Grade 2
The Firesec Deposit Safes from Burton are an excellent range enabling safe deposit via the drawer without gaining access to the main safe. The deposit safe option is a proven system for protection of your staff and business from a hold-up situation.
- Cash rating £17,500
- Reduces the opportunity of internal fraud
- High security key lock fitted to the deposit drawer
- Separate high security key lock fitted to the main safe door
- The main safe lock can be upgraded to Burton Duo electronic locking option
- Independently tested and certified to EN1143-2 Grade 2
- 2 Year warranty
- Can be floor secured with base fixing
- Maximum deposit (mm) 30x320x210
FREE UK Mainland Delivery. For delivery and fitting options click 'Buy Now'
For delivery lead times and full item details select the Specification tab.
AIS Approved Safe
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|Ext Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Standard Delivery||Other Delivery Options|
|SAF117FD21||770||565||540||400||2-3 Working Days
||Up to 10 Working Days
|SAF117FD21DUO||770||565||540||400||2-3 Working Days||Up to 10 Working Days|
|SAF117FD22||970||565||540||485||2-3 Weeks||2-3 Weeks|
||485||2-3 Weeks||2-3 Weeks|
||540||690||2-3 Weeks||2-3 Weeks|
|SAF117FD23DUO||1390||565||540||690||2-3 Weeks||2-3 Weeks|
Please allow an extra 55mm to external depth for handles hinges and any retro fit locks.