Key cabinets provide added security, smart access management systems and convenience for homes and a wide range of workplaces.
We offer a broad choice of key cabinets and lockable key boxes for site security, key access management and control in industrial and commercial complexes, hotels, colleges and other multi occupancy facilities.
Security key storage cabinets are a big advantage in a variety of scenarios. Whether you just require secure and orderly storage of multiple keys, a system for multiple access or key cabinets for emergency situations, you will find exactly what you need in the The Safety Storage Centre’s definitive selection of key cabinets.
Key Cabinets for Every Scenario
Our extensive range of security key storage cabinets includes:
- Heavy duty key cabinets
- High security key cabinets
- Clear fronted key cabinets
- Standard key cabinets and lockable key boxes - These are a simple and convenient solution to your access management needs. Our standard key cabinets come in a large selection of sizes with some options available to hold over 600 keys
- Key cabinets and stores with weather proofing - ideal for outdoor key cabinets
- Plastic and glass fronted key boxes - designed for emergency scenarios such as fire safety
- Digital code access key cabinets and combination lock key cabinets - for added security
Our strong, durable key cabinets come from knowledgeable security manufacturers Phoenix, Sterling and Burton.
Browse a varied assortment of the best key cabinets available on the market below.
A versatile and economical plastic "Break Glass" emergency security Keybox with printed identification plastic panel. The casing is manufactured from durable impact resistant ABS plastic. Unique easy snap fit mechanism to retain the breakable plastic window which is impact sensitive.
An emergency steel Key box with break glass front designed to hold a restricted key adjacent a locked door for use in an emergency only. For use as part a fire safety or other emergency management system. Access is gained by breaking the glass with the attached hammer. Cylinder key lock for authorised access supplied with two keys.