Phoenix Citadel Fireproof Safes
The Phoenix Citadel is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both fire and security protection, providing 30 minutes fire protection for paper and with a recommended cash rating of £4,000.
- Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security Standard (EN14450) giving a cash rating of £4,000 and valuables rating of £40,000
- Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire Protection standard (EN15659 ECB.2 Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock or high security VDS class 1 (Secu A) electronic lock with time delay function
- Double wall construction with high grade concrete to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint (RAL9003)
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Model 1191 is available on a next day door to door delivery service, for all other models and delivery services please allow up to 5 working days.
Click "Buy Now" to see delivery options and fitting/fixing options.
Click to view our full range of Fireproof Safes.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|Ext Dims (mm)||Int Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Internal Volume (litres)||Door Swing (mm)||Shelves||Lock Type||Delivery Lead Time|
|SAF1550075A||460||440||440||330||329||290||68||31||83||1||Key||5 Working Days|
|SAF1550076A||460||440||440||330||329||290||68||31||83||1||Elec||5 Working Days|
|SAF1550077A||950||440||440||820||329||290||120||78||101||2||Key||5 Working Days|
|SAF1550078A||950||440||440||820||329||290||120||78||101||2||Elec||5 Working Days|