Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File
The World Class Vertical Fire File by Phoenix Safes features 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents. Available in 2 drawer and 4 drawer models, each with high security key lock or electronic lock versions.
- 90 minutes of protection against the threat of fire for paper documents
- Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, provides 60 minutes of fire protection for USBs, memory sticks and digital media
- With the Data Protection Insert digital media and computer tapes are protected for 90 minutes against fire
- Contents are protected from water damage due to water resistant seals
- Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres
- Fitted with high security plunger lock or digital electronic lock (choose from options below) which operate independently on each drawer
- Electronic lock features LED display with internal alarm, hidden code, scrambled code and dual control
- Width adjustable rails accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files (compression plates maximise useable space)
- All of our Phoenix fireproof filing cabinets benefit from a fantastic “free lifetime after the fire replacement warranty” – please give us a call for further details of this offer
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow up to 3 working days for delivery of all 2 drawer models and 5 working days for all 4 drawer models.
Standard delivery is a door to door service and it is the responsibility of the customer to move the product inside the premises once delivered. See the Specifications tab for product weights.
Click "Buy Now" next to required model for full delivery options.
Click to view our full range of fireproof filing cabinets.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|Ext Dims (mm)||Drawer Int Dims (mm)||Weight (kg)||Drawers||Lock Type|
Internal dimensions of drawers refer to actual usable space.