Premium Quality Acid and Alkali Mobile Storage Cabinets
A premium quality British made range of mobile storage cabinets for the segregation, secure storage and transportation of corrosive acid and alkali substances in accordance with COSHH 2002. These Acid Storage Cabinets comply with the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR), Paragraphs 94-96, along with appendices A & B and Paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L136 together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.
Premium Quality Features:
- Solid seam welded construction in 0.9mm steel
- Zintec Steel to provide added corrosion resistance
- Doors are fully rebated and secured by chrome 2 way key locking handle
- Supplied with adjustable spillage trays and liquid tight sump tray
- High visibility corrosion resistant powder coated finish with Acid Hazard warning labels
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel braked rubber castors
- Extra shelves are available (see accessories)
- Designed to maintain integrity for 30 minute fire resistance
- Supplied with a certificate of conformity
FREE Delivery within mainland UK. (Surcharge for Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call 01724 281044 for a quotation). Allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Click to view our full range of Chemical Storage Cabinets.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeCAB207AA0014||DescriptionH915 x W915 x D457mm||Doors2||Shelves1||£346.43 inc VAT
(£288.69 ex VAT)
|CodeCAB207AA0013||DescriptionH1219 x W915 x D457mm||Doors2||Shelves1||£412.52 inc VAT
(£343.77 ex VAT)