Premium Quality COSHH Mobile Storage Cabinets
Quality British made mobile COSHH cabinets for the safe storage, segregation and transport of substances that are labelled as being hazardous to health, for example Toxic or Irritants. These COSHH storage cabinets comply with the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR), Paragraphs 94-96, along with appendices A & B and Paragraph 104 in the DSEAR ACoP L136 together with the factory Inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.
Premium Quality Features:
- Solid seam welded construction in 0.9mm steel
- Fully rebated and reinforced doors
- Quality 2 way Chrome handled security lock and keys
- Adjustable spill tray type shelves and a high volume liquid tight sump
- Corrosion resistant powder coated mid grey finish with Hazard warning labels
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel braked rubber tyred castors
- 12 months Warranty
- Extra shelves and floor stands available
- Designed to maintain integrity for 30 minute fire resistance
- Supplied with a certificate of conformity
FREE Delivery within mainland UK. (Surcharge for Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call 01724 281044 for a quotation). Allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Click to view our full range of COSHH Cabinets.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeCAB207CS0014||DescriptionH915 x W915 x D457mm||Doors2||Shelves1||£358.69 inc VAT
(£298.91 ex VAT)
|CodeCAB207CS0013||DescriptionH1219 x W915 x D457mm||Doors2||Shelves1||£412.52 inc VAT
(£343.77 ex VAT)