Sterling Emergency Key Box
An emergency Key box with break glass front designed to hold a restricted key adjacent a locked door or equipment store for use in an emergency only. For use as part a fire safety or other emergency management system. Access is gained by breaking the glass with the attached hammer. Cylinder key lock supplied with two keys.
- Steel cabinet with hinged access door
- Cylinder key lock supplied with two keys.
- Inspection glass front
- Emergency access breakable glass front.
- Includes hammer attached by chain to break glass.
- Wall mounted (fixing kit included).
- Durable powder coated finish
- Replacement glass panels available.
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click to view our full range of Key Cabinets.
As many of our safety storage products are made to order we can only give approximate delivery times. Our Customer Service team will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient delivery day when your order is ready for despatch.
Clicking 'Buy Now' will open a new panel where you can select colour and quantity as well as view Price Breaks before adding the item to your shopping cart.
|CodeKEY1490020||DescriptionH150 x W120 x D40mm||
(£22.27 ex VAT)